Friday, July 21, 2017

Avery Elle–Cool Treats!!

Happy Fri-YAY!!

I’m popping in today to share a super fun project that I created using the Cool Treats Stamps and coordinating dies from Avery Elle!

7-21-17-Cool-Treats

PRODUCTS USED:

Cool Treats Stamps
Cool Treats Dies

Burst Dies

Double Pierced Rectangle Dies

New Moon Dye Ink

Strawberry Pigment Ink

Fizz Pigment Ink

Daisy Pigment Ink

Lemon Grass Pigment Ink

Aquamarine Pigment Ink

Honestly, I had such a blast creating this card!!  It came together so quickly, and I actually reunited with my favorite Avery Elle Pigment Inks – oh how I’ve missed you, sweet pigment inks!!  I’ve listed all of the products that I used above.

Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more amazing inspiration from my teammates!  There’s some awesome stuff there!

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’m off to the Mudhouse Ceramic Paint shop to pick up our last projects with my grandson, and maybe even start new projects!!  We’re headed to Eastern Washington for a wedding on Saturday, so that’ll be fun, too!  I hope you have an awesome weekend – thanks for dropping by today!

1 comment:

Tangki Fiber said...

You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
Tangki Panel